Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Do Prenatal Vitamins Help Your Immune System?

Thanks

(Not enough for me to comment at the bottom of your to thank to be interested in it, sending me messages and virtual affectionate pat on the shoulder. Believe me, I am flattered when I get attention from the extraordinary people, whom I respect and follow often in silence).
Then, the pupona is fine, you are shooting great, EVEN has even started to walk very well, that is to run: since he fell from his hospital bed has never stopped, now has only one path from the driveway of 'entrance to the nest! It 's too cute! He also added a new word to his dictionary: te-te (cracker) and new facets funny, well you know the song of the Indian and mimic that of the hands. A myth!
These days so prodigal of bad luck, however, have given us opportunities for reflection and of the great lessons of optimism ...
- the dwarf was in hospital but we were lucky to have caught the disease in time, to have had effective assistance, and thank God it happened when we were at my parents' house, on vacation, and we had the 'grandparents' help in everything. And if we think of those children (and there are many) who spend months in hospital, their families, or those who can not go ... really we can say, however, preferred.
- (inter alia through the hospital's menu I have also lost some chiletto
;-) - and I read a great book "My mother-in-law drinks" by Diego De Silva
- my maritozzi discovered he had high blood pressure BUT can heal, and he knew in time, not a stroke, for example, true love?!
- I was locked back BUT I have discovered the pad and the joy of reading in bed hot hot, to say nothing of the Voltaren massaggino ...
- latest blow in time, this morning the machine head has stopped but luckily only 5 km from the mechanic, and not, say, in Bolzano ...
'm not a naive optimist nor blind to the crimes, I will not be mistaken for the Candy Candy Noantri, but I think if we look at our life with a view less bleak and ego-related, we discover that what we want is often at hand.

0 comments:

Post a Comment