Sunday, January 30, 2011

Master Lock Combination Blueprints

While wipes the floor ...

Thought how we were a year ago ...








I would not say that the year has just flown, if we consider that we have not slept for a good part of it, but the brats are cresciutissimi (of course) and I enjoy much more now than when they were so small. I have no nostalgia for the baby, I was too melted to enjoy them in peace today, despite the chronic fatigue and broken chestnuts periodic, are more fun, challenging, empathetic, collaborative. And even if I cordially detest those who say "Enough children, right?", It does not make other not! They are perfect, I love them, but I'm looking forward to spending some time with my husband alone, the last time it was a century ago ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment