Monday, March 7, 2011

Does Texas Driver's License Have A Chip In Them?

Poem taken from the guardian angels


If you only knew how much I suffer with you
from life's bitterness.
I'd like to caress you with fleshy hands,
but I whisper it to who is beside you.
I'd like to tell you the truest love words
but I suggest them to who gives you a word.
I'd like to see you harvest all the love you sow
to feel you are satisfied about your life
but like everything, time will let grow the fruit
you let be born.
Be happy, because by your hands I give love
to who is lucky enough to meet you.
You maybe don't know that, but I'm your angel,
the one who will never abandon you and is here only for you
and thanks to you can love the world.

Poetry
taken by the guardian angels

If only I knew how I suffer with you
of the bitter life.
I caress you with hands of flesh, but
whisper to those around you.
I would like to tell you the truest words of love, but I suggest
who gives you a word.
I see you collect all the love you sow
to feel satisfied with your life, but like any
what the weather will let the fruit grow
that you yourself have given birth.
Rejoice, because through your hands I love
gift to those fortunate enough to meet you.
You do not know but maybe I'm your angel
I ever forsake you and that is where
for you and thanks to you can love the world.

1 comments:

nency said...

Thanks for this great post, i find it very interesting and very well thought out and put together. I look forward to reading your work in the future. texas fake id

Post a Comment