Sunday, March 6, 2011

Tape To Repair Leather Sofa

Liebster brand new blog!

Thanks to the fantastic Bradipo Mom that he thought of me, and all the corollary given to us by the friendly sfighette 2011, for a very pleasant and unexpected bonus, this:
A gift that's good mood, because I was planning a post titled "People can not stand." A gift that amazingly relieves a bit 'tired of dressing every day the role of good mother - good wife - good employees, and all at once: and often have clothes that are no longer our measure, sometimes a bit' faded in Sometimes uncomfortable ... It touches reinvent a role whether we like it, sometimes. From

rule should make this award to other bloggers, then let me do it to all my followers, who give me the urge to write, invent, share the passions of this fantastic adventure that has become my Liebster BLOG.

0 comments:

Post a Comment