Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Wearing Plastic Pants

Russian Components, Components, American ... all made in Taiwan!

Well, I do not know how they did it, but tonight I found myself watching the trailer out of romantic comedies in recent years. There's a lot. I believe that in some years, brought out more than twenty romantic comedies, the kind that eventually the plot is always the same: a man and a she met and after the first difficulties remain together. The rules are always different, however: two who fall in love but she lives in Timbuktu, he leaves the love of his life but not ever again find a more equal, the lightning that goes beyond death, the slow fall in love that you are afraid to admit, the fear and the courage to look forward peering a little 'back, wondering if the old saying " who rejects buy "is still valid ... how many stories, but above all to begin or how many different ways of experiencing them. But in the end the result does not change: the ending is always happy.
If so we are all destined to live happily ever after, in one way or another, I wonder why people criticize a story or another in terms of how it started or how to play. Who thinks that love is only if a person you look closely, those who reject the idea of \u200b\u200blove at first sight, who sees the distance as a synonym for treason.
The reality is that every story has run its course and there is no right or wrong way to live, but what she is proposing. I, too, every time I see a trailer, I guess I meet my prince charming in the same situation where the protagonists meet, but then it never happens. Why is my way to meet Prince Charming and unique, like all other Biancani or Cinderellas. Mica I can meet my prince charming to a reggae concert, I do not ever go there?! At best, a rock concert, as opposed to the protagonist of a film. But this will not mean that will be different the effect that this meeting will in the future of two people.
And once met the prince there are questions about what to do. There we saw many on the mental, "he calls it, does not call me," or how much we hate a person for a fault when it pierces the pride we simply see the benefits, but sooner or later we will still know what it feels like one for the other.
And even here, there is the way in which feelings are born or grow that matters, but the feelings themselves. The feelings do not grow on arid lands, but can not even die on fertile soils. Although there are no feelings, no story will remain standing. And if there are other, no story to be feared. A story from a distance has more or less valuable than those you see every day, who will start after a separation has little hope of those who have never been in love, two completely different people are not happy unless some kindred spirit.
If they are roses bloom. It is the only applicable rule.

0 comments:

Post a Comment