Sunday, March 6, 2011

Good Basketball Drills

Connection o. .. mmmmm?

And in the midst of a mental saws should never do, then always on the same topic (I'll call you or not, call me or not), here risbuca his name, commented on an album to a friend I am not even remember doing, I find myself directly into my Hotmail (not even waiting to open Facebook, before !!!). It will also be a very common name, but lately it is more common than usual. So I take it for a sign, I open the "Send a new message", write the message and the recipient write well, I press send e. .. the mouse and does not send slides. It 's simple, just return the cursor to the right box and click again .... but if this were a clear sign that should not be done ?!?!?!
So I decided to wait. I fall asleep. I wake up. And here is a clear sign that today was online. If I had sent, would read. Only half an hour before he would read. Perhaps there is still time. I open the "Send a new message". The application does not work. Another sign that I have to send? OK, OK, we are still waiting. And here
risbuca his name on a post by another friend.
So as I understand it? See his name everywhere makes me think that I must act. But all my actions may initially sabotaged makes me think that I have to wait. Perhaps his name anywhere means that he is in the air is coming, but I must not be I to do? We hope ...
Why then, icing on the cake, that's come out of this song . Maybe it has to be alone, and I admit I am working. But when will this month of November Rain?

0 comments:

Post a Comment