Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Male Orgasam Compated To Female

The last time I cried

Yesterday was my wedding anniversary and I did not celebrate because I was in bed with the flu. For the record, I am in bed since Saturday with a high fever and sore throat, luckily only I am sick, my husband gets along with kids, the cleaning lady came and gave a blow to the general house. Today we had to leave for the mountains, leaving grandparents and children, FOR THE FIRST TIME AFTER 3 YEARS, spend two days and two nights alone with my husband in a hotelcheticoccola. I had to make a gift for my friend who just had the baby, buy a new bathing suit, change a mistake in purchasing ... But they are locked in the house, I drag myself into the rooms when they are in bed, listening instead give a damn about my bad and guess who is not only worse off than me but has lost or will lose everything, I'm so selfish. Last night in bed crying because I felt weak, helpless, tired. Angry. And, if the influence is shifting, no tears to anger.
Why not tragedies teach us anything. It 'possible that after what is happening in Japan, our government says "Let us go forward with nuclear"?! If it says the Minister for the Environment? That Germany is turning off its power plants in favor of renewables and we have no points on the sun, wind, water? What indeed are removed incentives for solar, erasing thousand of jobs? Why
stupidity does not care. I say only a word: Gelmini.
Why have to go fuck yourself. The Northern League has left the courtroom yesterday that the regional council as they sang the national anthem must be in the order: get back wages had to be a nation that they hate and go fuck yourself.

Tomorrow we will try to go anyway and to do our mini-vacation boyfriends, but look how beautiful that we became married:

0 comments:

Post a Comment