Sunday, November 28, 2010

Brazillian Wax Montreal Men

From the notes in recent days

Tuesday, November 24
you connected ... for a moment .... to 01.15 in Italy ... 00:15 Ireland .... but why do not you sleep?!?!
omg, but we wanted to hear .... she .... whoever she is ?!?!?
no, this story is eating my life .... Why can not I just be happy and in love? because I see happy couples and girlfriends around me (even if there are) and I will gnaw his liver and then to be alone cmq? for so I will not be back with me ... I can not win the woman of his life .... I can not .....
always happens ....
or perhaps looked at my facebook? Who knows, maybe it looks every day, before going to sleep .... knows that we often write .... and I do not forget .... maybe it's his calendar from prison .... control what I do every day, not to lose contact with me .......
I like more as a solution ..... but it will be just an illusion?
I hope to see him and smile .... and do fall in love with me so ....
then puts also Facebook .... ads that use the last days: "Trying to get pregnant?" "Getting married?" oh, but you have it on with me ?!?!?! turn, turn the knife ..... mortacci them your ......
autoconsidererò me if I exceed this hero of myself .... modesty and sorry .....
ps i love you



Wednesday, November 25
C: But look, last night came from you Marian?
B: C
, but until now? you said something?
B: No, just back pain that goes a bit 'better. said that we should review to talk about me and him
C: eh ..... see to see you then! I saw it online last night on Facebook, at a quarter past midnight !!!!!
B: EH see who had just returned
C: what I imagined. He was online for two minutes. but according to you was to see if I put something on Facebook?
B: I do not know cri
C: but you do you think? but is never out of the argument when Cristina is there?
B: Yes, ask me if I've heard so, but I should think
C: ten days that is not hear me. I'm dying !!!!!
B: I know Christian, but if you want to try him, you must continue your life
C: but do you think?
B: for now it is better to wait for him to move
C: yes, I know, in fact I'm not looking for. so if I continue with my life means that it is better if I forget?
B: for the time being critical, you must accept this
C: ok, it means say that most do not give a fuck, right?
B: if you keep waiting for you martyred, because 'you do not know if he will return. I do not know, do not ask me
C: you can see it, I have no idea what he's doing or thinking
B: I know you see it but I do not talk about you constantly, sometimes just chat. then is not that we have seen for themselves, so it's difficult to talk about certain things in front of everyone
C: Yes, I know, I always think of him. when I see him online I have to tie the hands not to write
B: I know darling
C: I would like to know if this will be useless, because it is not easy, but I can not help but think, I can not help but hope and in December if he tells me he does not want to be with me I'd be right there two times worse
B: I know, but for that you do not expect anything
C: How do I do not expect anything? I'm back here for him !!!!!!!
B: here, where?
C: in Dublin. I wanted to go to Australia after Russia!!
B: seeeeee, but it is not true!!
C: it is true, I was well with my mother pearl! that he was glad that I found so Marian that I would not be playing for Australia!
B: ok, Christian, he had come to Dublin for you
C: Yes, and I'm back in Dublin for him. so we should throw all this? Honestly though I think he now Dublin is well and no longer came to me that I feel as if I had been used, not as if there had ever been anything. a springboard, and it hurts
B: But you say, do not you have used, you know
C: Well, the result is the same. but I think that tells you one who loves you, who wants to spend the rest of my life with you, and then leaves you when you return as if it had never been in love, as if that there was not worth fighting . I think that if someone promises you something and then does everything to maintain it.
B: it is not so mechanical
C: I do not know
B: I understand Christian, but do not stripped so.
C: Well, I was hurt, what do I do a round of applause and tell him good?!?!
B: No, but it is not that all promises must be kept. the matter is that things can change, and Parmenides as saying "panta rei"
C: and then why people get married? Why panta rei? or because they promise something? to move forward together even in the darkest hours?
B: but it depends how we go forward. not everyone can wait 5 months for a person, especially after only one month of history
C: Well, the story was 5 months, but beyond that time is a whole one must believe in his feelings
B: no, no 5 months were critical, and the feelings are not like in books, in fact the sentiments must be cultivated
C: ah, you want said that when he told me he loved me in February was not true?
B, but of course it was true that he loved you in February, but understand that a long distance relationship is not a real relationship
C: I want to say that I've never been with Andrew for four years because it was a long distance relationship?
B: Well you saw it but you Andrea
C: in the first five months also saw Marian
B: the concept is not that. Mariano made you a promise that has failed to maintain, but not because 'it is bad
C: because it is an invertebrate and a liar
B, but no, sorry, you waited for 4 months and a half and you have been faithful I do not think it means to be liars and invertebrates
C: it means being invertebrates at least, why can not you wait four months a person and then say good-bye at 4:04 8 without even trying, it means that his feelings were never sincere, otherwise he would fight for the same
B: no Cristina, you see that his feelings were hurt. it was not 'his fault it' yours, only to overstate expectations. but do not be angry
C: why not? I do not know if they are more angry with him because he has deceived me or with me because I realized that I was deceiving
B, but has not deceived you
C: ???????????????? ??????????????? told me that he would spend his life with me. I think it was deluded, saw that his intentions are not the ones .....
B: ok, but things change and may change for you. if its intentions are changed is not because 'he wanted to, because it is' wait for a person is not an easy task, especially at a difficult time, that's all. the promise of eternal life together do not exist in 2010, nor are they ever existed before, are an invention
C: and then because I was expected?
B: because 'he wanted you, and because' I think the uncertainty especially wanted to see you really understand how he felt
C: and then his feelings were not sincere. I believe in the promises of eternal life together, not an invention. my have maintained, and I also think your a lot of other couples. not need to go in to fish tales examples
B: that they have maintained, but there were always conditions
C: True, and this time the condition was to wait for a few months. I would not have left over, but he never believed me
B: Christian, people are different
C: in what sense? he does not believe in forever? Strange, I had told him that his promises have one word ..... liar



From a friend's facebook
L: It seems that the Celtic Tiger has started to meow ...
C: Do you think I have decided to return to Dublin .... my usual timing .... but you know something of the new financial?
L: ?????? Excuse me?? Let me understand, but you left Ireland? And you want to come back here? I can not wait to leave, abandon ship :):):)
C: No, not really I left Ireland ... I left my job and now I'm in Italy until the end of December, but I still all there ... I have only to look for jobs .... you say, better to fire a shot in the mouth?
L: If you can, take what you have here and you're in Italy. Continue to stay here no longer makes sense:)
C: Well, maybe I can win my ex ... you say, is reason enough to go there? ;)
L: Get your ex and take it in Italy :):):)
C: I'll tell .... Let's see if you agree;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment