Sunday, November 21, 2010

How Long Do You Live For If You Have Dementia



Facebook: become famous as the cupid of friends not seen for some time. In fact, I am a victim too, of his arrows. After years, I met an old friend. For privacy reasons I will give him a fake name. Let's say that after years I saw John. We spent a pleasant evening, chatting with others of the past 10 years. Then, when I was taken back home, I discovered that he has a story similar to mine. He reviewed a childhood friend after 25 years, and it was love at first sight, about two years ago. But after a bit 'of back and forth, she decided two months ago to leave, accusing him of not giving her what she wanted. He realized his mistake, and is willing to start over. But she is confident in its decisions, even if his actions are not consistent, and calls him, gets upset if he does not answer, meet, but after every match she stands firm on its decision. He speaks of her with the dreamy and nostalgic air of one who has realized what he lost, of people in love but can not get what he wants and not forget it. And is the first time someone I envy the physical distance from the person I love and who does not want me.
I was ever so perfectly understand a person, to be so in harmony. And dovergli give advice. What do you want advice, a man in love? He's in love, only love can.
But I am slowly going crazy. Until yesterday, Mariano had taken away from her facebook relationship status, but I had held my own, and even appeared on my facebook that I was in a relationship with him (but he does not know ... like kindergarten). But a couple of days that figure is only in a relationship. His name is gone. Perhaps he had just put the non-public status, without erasing my name. Now maybe the took off. Or maybe it's facebook that takes a little 'to update and had not noticed that I am with him but he did not want it to be public? I nearly came the urge to change my relationship status in the good old It's complicated. But aside from all the questions I would, as he would take? Maybe look at facebook all day and likes to know that I still consider myself his girlfriend, maybe give him security, makes it clear that I'm still here waiting for him. And it is indeed the case.
To stay on facebook, I also wondered if this tr a colleague has a name. I once thought that only women who consciously tried to take away other women's men could be regarded as tr. Instead I realized that any woman anywhere near your man is a tr. Even if you do not know about you, even if he says there's nothing with you, and so it is not his fault. She remains a tr.
Then, out of curiosity to see the face that I will possibly disfiguring, I started to look for the friendships of women in facebook Mariano from August to now. I have excluded many cases, I was given some finalist. I do not know who is this tr. I said, I'm slowly going crazy. It's not that I do not know anything about him. I keep banging my head on the wall rather than pick up the phone and call. The other night was online on facebook. 'll Never find him online on facebook, but last night there. I had to tie my hands to write. But I'm afraid. We can not do anything with it. And if you feel chat? And if you send messages? There are no messages on facebook, I do not know if they feel in other ways ... But it will not feel was the right choice? I've left the field open ... White told me that he saw Mariano. Told her that he had moved, the other night in Suzzolins. But he is doing now? Where is it? As he passed the wkend? How's your back?
I'm counting the days ... Every night before going to bed I take that receipt of Tesco which now houses fixed on my bedside table and add a dash to your calendar from prison. I have to get to 30: 15 November to 15 December. It is still a long way ...
long as the road in the Australian desert. Just back in Ireland has changed his profile picture on facebook. A straight road, which crosses the desert, that you do not see the end. That is how you feel now? They do not see where it leads? What is so adrift? That feels so lonely? What does it mean that photo? How do I give a word of comfort ... but I can not. I do not have a call, contact, nothing. White has forbidden me to send him also links to job ads. None. News blackout. I told her, if anything, seeing that we were moving away from me, to tell him to read my blog. To let him know that I'm not forgetting. I can not forget. That I'm talking about every day, even if he does not know. What I do not want to leave alone anymore. Never again.
Then today he changed his profile picture again. He got in the wave of cartoon Animated put Mickey Mouse. But not a Mickey Mouse any. He put the sorcerer's apprentice. Fantasia.
I'm really dumb, because I'm sure that I had spoken once, why he felt like Mickey Mouse. And not just because of his ex. There was another tie, but I do not remember. Cracked. Oh well, we interpret. Because the sorcerer's apprentice? Why anyone would want to control everything but the situation gets out of hand? That it is her dream? Or a condition? No, his dream. To be able to have a family to think about, to be protected.
But I put Cat's Eye. Because I liked him. And because I had told my mother that I made the big thief, as them. I did not do the thief, but my adventures I have had.
And today, looking at Alex with photos of my trip, he and my mother were talking about what I could do. Tell some television, Licia Colo type, making it a service that actually could become a job as a traveling I do I'm never in tourist places but in places a bit more 'special. Why do my mother is like the protagonist of Into the Wild, who had sought freedom in nature, but he remained a prisoner. Because according to them once you start to travel can not stop. But Mariano already knew that I had been a prisoner of my travels. And this is where I'm trying to escape. Like the protagonist of Into the Wild could not go back, Mariano is my return ticket. For he stopped me. I was freed and taken prisoner in itself. But why do all against
strokes? I too am afraid of that "old traveling bone" that could give me problems in the future. But I hope to put a little 'aside. I know that I'm just like, that deep down they are like cat eyes. But again, I must be able to give up something, I can not save both ways every time. I know I have to choose between two halves of myself, but I can not do otherwise.
Years ago when I was planning my trip back from Australia on a Panda, I dreamed of arriving in Madrid as a final goal. I dreamed to disassemble the car, having thousands of photographers and television stations that offered me work as a writer or traveler by profession, starting perhaps for months twice a year. But waiting in all that chaos there was also the love of my life, someone I had known before leaving and that I had waited for my return. She had a face at the time. I did not know who he was, I just knew it existed. In my dream could be seen only from behind, not to give him the face of anyone. I approached those shoulders asking "Three weeks a year?" Meaning the holidays that we would if we had taken a life together, a normal life. "Yes," was his answer. I turned to reporters and declined every offer. I had everything I had always wanted to make the journey of my life and stop with someone.
Imagine: go to Mariano's house and show him a piece of paper. "What?" "It 's the job of a television network, to the traveler by profession, to make travel reportage." "It' s your chance to do what you want" "You're right . But I'm ready to give it up if only you ask me. I'll never have more than an offer like that, but I'll never find a man like you even more. You can come with me if you want, we travel together. But I know it a normal life that you desire. The fact is that I do not care what we're going to do, just that we do together. "
The family man: I saw what we could be together and I choose us.
You, my love, what do you choose?

0 comments:

Post a Comment