Sunday, November 21, 2010

Star Destroyer Pinewood

The Family Man - Final Weekend

We have a house in New Jersey, have two children, Annie and Josh. Annie is not much of a violinist, but we all make, it's a little early, but only because he says what he thinks! And when she smiles ... And Josh ... He has your eyes, does not say much, but we know it is a wake up! Always keeps his eyes open, you know, we always observed, sometimes you're watching and you realize they are learning something new ... is like watching a miracle.
The house is a mess, but it is our ... 120 more mortgage payments and will be ours! And you lend legal assistance, and so, free legal advice, but do not create problems. And we
in love after 13 years of marriage we are still incredibly in love, do not you let me touch you if you do not say.
sing for you, not always, but certainly on special occasions. And we have had our share of surprises and even made sacrifices, but we stayed together.
See, you're better than me and made me better near you.
do not know, maybe it was just a dream, maybe I went to bed in a sad night of December and I imagined it all, but I swear that nothing has ever been more real, and if we now get on that plane disappear forever .
I know we can continue with our lives, we caveremmo the fine, but I saw what we could be together and I choose us.
Please Kate, a cup of coffee, you can always go to Paris, only, please not tonight.

0 comments:

Post a Comment