Sunday, November 21, 2010

How To Read A Safeway Brand Pregnancy Test



I am made to feel a bit. Sorry. But it was wkend.
It 's the first time I'm home for so long. And honestly now I know so few people around here that I was afraid of not finding anything to do at this time.
But maybe I grew up. Perhaps the magic of Facebook. But I did not think I could find to do at the wkend, during the week, to meet old friends with whom you are no longer really in touch for years. From 2001. Almost 10 years. But we grow, we become adults, and why they will not be for a beer, a pizza? I never thought I'd reached a point of saying "I have a commitment with someone you want but if we are all together." I. I, I can not organize anything, I never find the time to do things. I did this, I joined two groups. Small, I admit. But there was never successful.
After all, back here in Italy would not be as bad as I thought. There are a lot of people I could call, with whom I could spend the time with which to start a friendship that was stopped. Why not? I have less fear now ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment