Sunday, December 26, 2010

Blog Otome Ikusa Suvia

20b

Mariano Thursday morning he left for Italy without delay. His parents have been hospitalized and he must go to take care of them.
"Maybe it's my chance" I thought, "I go to Italy and be near him, let him understand that I understand what are the important things and are now willing to return early for him to feel what I really want him. "
I questioned all day about what to do. The first flight was on Saturday and if I had to buy it. Thursday evening I met Andrea in chat. According to him, I had to leave Saturday. "We want that there is a" he said. But according to White I would not have changed anything, it was useless to go there three days earlier in a period when he still had no time for anyone. He would not have changed things.
Friday evening I had to see me with Eva. I still had not made a decision about what to do, and it was time to leave the house. I just heard Bianca on Skype. "I also ask what Eva I think when you see it. " But it was to see her to know that I would have told you not to leave.
I looked up to heaven. "Dad ... I feel that I must go, in my heart that I need to go, it seems to me one more chance that was given to me and I do not want to waste. But if you just give me reason, most say it is useless, perhaps because they can see farther than me. You tell me, Daddy, what to do, because I have no idea and I'm afraid to make mistakes again. "
With these thoughts I left the house. I had arrived in the neighborhood the night before with a taxi, but they seemed wasted money at 5 pm. I began to look for a bus stop. On the road there was one just outside the home. I went: no timetable, but there was clear from the sign just went to 20b. I looked a bit 'further: not far away was the Malahide Road, and lots of buses passing at that moment.
I walked to the Malahide to have any more chance of not dying frozen waiting for a bus when no one knew would pass. On Malahide
the stop was near the intersection. I slipped under the shelter to wait. I had just lost a lot of buses, I had seen them go as I approached. "We hope he steps in a hurry." And while I thought, here emerge from the side from which I was just out to 20b. I looked at him as if I had seen a ghost. He stopped, I went, I sat down and started thinking.
I thought that this time the sign was clear enough. No matter how many chances you give a life, or how many they lose. If our bus is 20b, will be the one to go sooner or later, and we can not do anything except go and see where it takes us. The bus 20b is my life, is the bus of my mind, I do not have to waste. I have to return to live, not in a hurry to overdo it, without the anxiety of being late on something or to go for strength. Slowly, taking my bus and go. Maybe one day on my 20b will rise again Mariano, or a handsome stranger who will sit by my side and will make a trip with me. I do not know now, but the fate knows what awaits me, and I await his next mark. Meanwhile, I get on 20b.

0 comments:

Post a Comment