Monday, December 6, 2010

Long Does Take Lice Show Up

only chat and FB

B: How are you today?
C: shit. still pissed
B: Well, venting anger treasure
C: If someone does not knock me feel better
B: do as I did, from fists to the bed. I also gave it to the cabinet, in fact I had dislocated my hand: D
C: is my mom: D: D: D: D: D: D
B: eh your mother capipra '
C: would not let' I said
B: You should ...
C: but already knew that we had left, needless to go into details
B: when Paul had dumped me and my mother 'and I was the person who' was more 'next. Well, it depends, I would tell the
C: no, not me. for her we broke up in October and that's it. I'm not going to tell him, I'd rather see my friends
B: C
ok, but what time you sent the message yesterday?
White: boh, at 6. ah no 7
C: perhaps he had already read the blog then. fucking shit. mo see who returns idea again! invertebrate
B: ie?
C: the blog is basically a declaration of love in several places with a sandwich incazzatura written from early November onwards. he has not said anything yesterday, just in a more verbose
B: I know Christian, I assure you I know how you feel. [...] Pero 'Christian, one must be prepared especially to men of shit
C: only men of shit, do not exist for other types
B: there are gays
C: does not belong to the category
men [...]
B: however, darling, let it lose Mariano
C: No, I want to beat him, then let go
B: you see that you were not meant to be together
C: why I continue to be convinced cntrario?
B: 'cause you do not want to see the reality' and as' now
C: No, but I can see it is just an asshole who can not make a fucking decision, which goes around pretending to be a strong and does not know that then address the problems. goes around saying he did not have never liked the simplest solution, but then instead of solving a problem is with another. invertebrate shit
B: do not see it as a diversion, not 'that he' s gone with another for not solving the problem with you, maybe he just did not see a problem with you, I do not know, but you only want good and the Like another person
C: you'll see another two years will like him because we will start to have problems with this.
B: there are always problems and it 'even if you back into an normal relationship you like other people but does not mean that in the end preferiswci dfavvero
C: but I hpo that problem? peche all run away from me? why are all qualocsa better?
B: she's not 'better than you, and' just more 'suitable for him than you can be. love is sometimes not enough, and this 'truth'. and believe me never to doubt that he has loved you, because 'Christian, I was there to dry her tears
C: crocodile tears. he was in love with me, but I have never loved
B: No, wrong.
C: more of the same idea, that if one is in love, even if one loves, that love to fight, not throw it for the first sculettio
B: correct. he could say the same thing. 're like two little boys, accused of the same things you
C: I know that I was wrong in a lot of things but I am convinced that things can be resolved only need to have the balls to do so. if you're interested in something you fight for it, at all costs. is that he is not interested, it's never been interested, would not throw it all away.
B: I know, I'm in your same idea, but maybe he has reached that point at which 'was wounded too. sometimes you know you can not 'turn things around.
C: you never know anything, you just try, maybe it's just that one is afraid and does not feel like you should start a new story that is easier. There are already over, and I also know that if a loved America more, sooner or later, it is so. why I think the couples are sometimes easy to be. Just wait and impeganrsi a bit, but nothing is unsolvable if you want to try to solve
B: I do not know Christian. for the time and 'over, you have to think so


Imogen Heap - Hide and Seek

Where are we?
What the hell is going on?
The dust has only Just Begun
to form crop circles in the carpet,
sinking, feeling.
Spin me around again
and rub my eyes.
This can’t be happening
when busy streets,
a mess with people would stop
to hold their heads heavy.

Hide and seek,
trains and sewing machines.
All those years
they were here first.

Oily marks appear on walls
where pleasure moments hung before the takeover,
the sweeping insensitivity of this still life.

Hide and seek,
trains and sewing machines.
You won’t catch me around here.
Blood and tears,
they were here first.

Mmm… what you say?
Mmm, that you only meant well?
Well, of course you did!
Mmm… what you say?
Mmm, that it’s all for the best?
Of course it is!
Mmm, what you say?
Mmm, that it’s just what we need?
You decided this!
Mmm, what you say?
What did SHE say?

Ransom notes keep falling out your mouth,
mid-sweet talk, newspaper word cut-outs
speak no feeling. No, I don’t believe you,
you don’t care a bit, you don’t care a bit.
Ransom notes keep falling out your mouth,
mid-sweet talk, newspaper word cut-outs
speak no feeling. No, I don’t believe you,
you don’t care a bit, you don’t care a bit,
you don’t care a bit, you don’t care a bit,
you don’t care a bit, you do not care a bit, you do not care a bit
!

0 comments:

Post a Comment