Sunday, December 5, 2010

Watch South Park On Touch

Relationship status: divorced

No, but we realize? "I love you but give me time." And this asshole comes up with another?!? But I take the piss out ?!?!?!
"Can I call you again at this moment I have no words to express how I feel." But you do not need words. But how do you feel? "I'm an asshole." No, you are. It's different.
But why are so ass?!?! Why I still think there is a prince, a man different from all others? They're all alike, is right Annalisa: you leave only if they already have an alternative. Otherwise, if they want to leave but do not have the balls do everything to make you leave.
confuse falling in love with love. Mariano was in love with me, but I have never loved. Falling in love is to make you do a lot of crap for one person, like come to Dublin knowing that even her party. But then love is that when problems makes you want to fight to keep a person. And he never loved me. It's no so much when I take it if I point out. It's true.
fact had never even too convinced when he said it. He said more often in English and Italian. Sounds less strong. How did I not understand it now ?!?!?!?!?!
And then ... she will always go with her as if all is well. He can not solve the problems. He runs away from problems. And the hope of him being so many problems, so you will realize that, yes, a weak, as was self-defined. It always will be, will never be able to pick up a situation (which is not call the plumber because the boiler does not) and pull out the balls to answer it (because they have not).
If you see the woodpecker.
My guess today: to be to take a drink with Nonis and company. He comes. I stand up, salute and I to go. The others ask me why. "See, he explains," I say marking it. I turned around to leave and he takes my hand to detain me. I whirled around and saddled with a right in his face that sent him to the ground. "Explain this" and I'm leaving. They look at him in search of explanations. "I left." "The sentence is not complete," said Nonis. "... To another." He gets one from another table and gave you only one? It was too good! "
Then my ideal end that he is always chasing me, but not much will happen, better end it here. According to Anna
are not bad enough. I should have been jealous, not trust, check out more. He's right, I'm really a fool. A fool with that little because both trusts. He said that I should treat it bad, do not tell him that I would have expected. Because if I'm here like a fool that he did not look back. And in fact ... I would have to be tough in the face, not to the patient. And if not, however, served to get him back, at least would serve to get him what he deserved.
Mariano said that once he came back crawling from one person. Well, we hope that the lesson is served, since it will end very first to even be able to talk to me. According to White he will want to see me when I'm in Dublin. Will crawl up to my apartment (wherever that is) and still has not said he will open. Tomorrow I will be destroyed
sadness. Tuesday I have a party. I go there and I do that the first meeting. Maybe two. Or three. I call the number at all and I will do one day. Yes, out of spite. So much so that he cares? He left me, no? Bah, does not deserve it. I, however, I deserve my respect.
And who wants a phone call that starts with "I can no longer be with you" and arrive at "now no longer safe." But the decision, or not? But you need the mother to tell you what to do every day or we pull out sti fucking balls to decide something of our lives? Ah, sorry, I forgot that you did not already ... ... ....
But you realize to whom I dedicated the ride of my life? In such an idiot ?!?!?!?! But how did I do? But how stupid ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? Stupid, stupid, stupid. But you did not find enough lesson years ago? No, obviously not. I'm just dumb.
Tonight I did two times in the 180 highway. Once the 170. The Audi was vibrating. I walked around the streets in my area. The narrow road climbing up to me one day that we crash. Gasoline wasted, I know. But at least some 'relief. Tomorrow I leave on a bicycle. So at 5 I'll be awake. I will come again tachycardia. I have not learned shit out of life.
It has not even thrown the phone down. I said hello, but did not throw down. He has always done. He always told me that he can not. I waited a bit 'to see if he had the balls to do so at least this time. Nothing. I had to do it. Foolish. But as I did not understand it ?!?!?! When the other times he had the guts to close a normal conversation, how did you come to my mind that it could be the man for me? We must be just stupid.
He had the most painful phone call of his life. No, because I enjoyed? I want to draw .... But what are her best friend now? No. No. Fucking. You unravel the ste shit from you. You have made a choice, take it forward.
I will certainly want to review. But who said that I want to review it?!?! But going to fuck. I do not want to see again. Never again.
"Now you hate me to death." All apologies. I never said to hate him, but only to be pissed off. All apologies for saying "I'm not back with her because she does not want me anymore."
"Because my husband betrayed me?" "But he has not betrayed you. Sometimes men betray themselves when they run away from the woman they love. " (My big fat Greek holiday).
is not your case anyway. I have never loved. I say this just to console me a bit '. It's just another fact in favor of the theory that he's a jerk.
Asshole. He won the post of Asshole nr. 2 on my phone. Ehhhh, sorry, no. 1 has already been awarded ... ... happens. But all the assholes to me ?!?!?!

0 comments:

Post a Comment