Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Waffleblocks Black And Decker

still have it all with me because they are small and white ... Today

From a friend's facebook:


T: Hope is not the last to die. The feelings are ... What a disappointment ...
E: no sadness, from ..... otherwise the sun never comes back !.... : '(
T: When you think of the other person does not give much but get nothing when you think you are honest, but is not believed, when it climbs a mountain behind but there is another even higher ... here, it's hard not to be sad ...
E: .... do not know why ..... but it is always with the negative experiences, disappointments and musate .... that becomes larger and stronger .... ....
T: Why do I need to burn me a hand to understand that fire burns? Why can not grow up together?
E: .... because we are animals ..... and .... and learn from the experience because you often want different things .... and the roads are divided ...
T: And when you realize you want the same things ...? Then when something does not add or the premises are wrong or the conclusions. Something's wrong secure. And if they were the feelings? Think how sad ...
E: .... no one says that it is easy ... but ..... or just one of those stories that run on fb .... I read ...." I have learned that when Serbs and resentment bitterness .... happiness is somewhere else "..... may be true .....
T: wrong to keep a grudge. I spoke just a moment ago with a dear person. Who can not forgive (do not say forget) the errors made in good faith and who bears a grudge then bears a grudge against evil lives ...
E: .... then ... the "feelings ".... that remain are not all negative ... :)
T: 'that's the problem! :) I
: my baby .. then you have not tried at all .. should not be intrusive to let her know ... we know almost everything about her to let her know that you're the only one who want really good ... I hope that you will understand them or make them feel unique emotions ... but for this you have to sweat in silence but an improvement: P I know it's hard but I'll explain more in private: P
S: the real problem is that it is easy to trust ... but DARE RI-confidence takes time and work


Svegliaaaaaaa!! He will not happen ... Cmq
and yes, everyone has one with me ... because everywhere I turn I find something that reminds me of this .... enough !!!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment