Thursday, December 23, 2010

Buy Tv Before Or After Super Bowl

Enjoy Christmas!

half an hour I dedicated to my bloggettino, and at Christmas time is gold ... So here is my own flood of thoughts:
- it's Christmas! It's Christmas! and for the first time not to make a frettoloso shopping in cerca di regali inutili e costosi. La promessa (con i parenti di mio marito) è: niente doni tra adulti, solo ai bimbi. Io me la sono cavata con il calendario 2011 con le foto dei nani e un po' di mangiarini (alcuni acquistati, altri rifilati), i pacchi sono già pronti (tiè!).
- di contro sono in extra-affanno per le valigie: domani andiamo dai nonni in montagna, poi il nano si ferma da loro per una settimana, ma non ho niente di pronto, tutto sugli stendini o, peggio, nella cesta della biancheria... mi servono un'altra lavatrice e un'asciugatrice e anche qualcuno che me le riempia, magari ;-)
- la nana ha pensato che questo era il momento adatto per farsi venire la congiuntivite: wakes in the morning with eyes glued and I have to subject it to multiple daily torture to give her sight and also the breath, because it has a mega cold ... every time I lay on my baby cries as if you were to cut up, but poor thing, he's right, including eye drops and nasal wash and diaper change are we doing a good quarter of an hour of agony.
- finally see each other again aunt Dutch (puLtroppo not her boyfriend who in fact remained in Amsterdam to cry out loud) covered it with kisses and duties as a real aunt and will have the honor to spend the night with the nano.
- my husband and I FINALLY step 2 (due!) nights alone in the hotel, thanks to the grandparents (and aunt) that we keep the puppets ... I only say that we have prepared a bowl of champagne ;-))))))))

All my warm wishes for




Ps But what has pussy the new graphics?! Thank http://graficscribbles.blogspot.com/ !

0 comments:

Post a Comment