Wednesday, December 1, 2010

How Much Do Families Spend On Quinceaneras



I can not believe it's the third time I miss the snow in Dublin. It Seems That the weather can peep into my schedule and organizes snow storms right when I'm not there. Every snow storm When I leave starts and stops just before I go back. It's such a pity, because I love snow. When it snows you always must look at the world in a different way. I don’t really like it when a low deck is laying down on the floor. Ten cars pass and it turns into mug, soils your clothes and prevents snowball battles. I prefer when a good half meter blocks every technology mankind has invented. No cars on the roads, no flights at the airport, even biking is impossible. Of course we have snowmobiles and skis which wait just that White Christmas feeling to go out and play, but at the beginning, when you wake up in the morning and nothing has been done yet on the streets, you feel like you are at the moment of the creation of the world. Everything is still, everything is waiting to live in a new way as in the old one is not possible anymore. You go out of your house like you are facing an unknown adventure.
But my favourite snowy moment is definitely when the snow is falling down. Its laying softly on every object makes a sound so close to silence that every other sound is overwhelmed by it. Every time I watch from the window the snow falling down my mind is wrapped between the flakes and twirls in the wind over the floor so it doesn’t make noise. Those flakes between me and the usual landscape makes me feel I’m in such a different place far away and the loud silence makes the world even further. In that moment, anywhere I am, I find the place I’m restlessly looking for every moment of my life. When the snow is falling my soul is finally at peace.

Ma il mio momento snowy favorite is definitely when the snow falls. Its gently lean on any object makes a sound so similar to the silence that they have overwhelmed all other sounds. Every time I watch the snow fall from the window of my mind is enveloped between the flakes and whirls in the wind without touching the ground to keep the noise down. Those flakes between me and the usual landscape make me feel like I'm in a place so different and distant roaring silence makes the world even further. At that moment, wherever I am, I find the place I'm looking frantically at every moment of my life. When the snow falls, my soul is finally at peace.

0 comments:

Post a Comment